my poems, my thoughts all here ;]

Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

and tis was what I learned what love is

7:18 AM Posted by Ren™ No comments
I'll walk with you into the twilight's darkness.
I'll take your hand and make you feel happiness
Just the thought of us being together
Makes me form tears that lasts forever


My heart that's seeing you like this can't take it no more
It is hurting the very same way as yours
My gaze, eyes, heart, and soul that is all looking at you
is the same as your gaze, eyes, heart, and soul
that looks at the person who left you..


I want to give you everything I have 
And shower you with all my love
Even if you remember the painful memories
I'll definitely erase them all and throw them in seas


Can you please turn around and look at me now?
Please give me a chance too! I'll take a bow!
I'll cover up the scar that person left in you with pride.
I'll take it upon myself, making up for it forever by your side
So give me a chance...


How I hope you could hold this heart.
Yes I'm weak so please don't depart.
I love you this much and my heart is still like this
If you are by my side i know there's nothing i'll miss
Even if something happens out of the blue
I can reach out as long as it is you
Even after today and till whenever
I know we'll love each other forever


With that brightest smile of yours sparkling my world
With the endless shower of flowers in my world
I curse this path that we've always walked on
Dye it with the brightest color ever lived.


For your sake I absolutely live and survive
Withstand and endure.
Stand up and Fall.
I'll do anything for you.
Even to sacrifice and give.
and tis was what I learned what love is. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment